Our plan for
Real action on climate change
Transitioning away from coal to a renewable economy that tackles climate change.
WILL YOU SIGN THE PETITION?
Stop the Adani coal mine
The proposed Adani coal mine in the Galilee Basin poses a huge threat to our reef, climate and environment.
Both the Labor and Liberal parties support the Adani coal mine.
The Greens have a plan to end our reliance on coal and transition to renewable energy so that we can tackle the threat of climate change.
Join our campaign now to stop the Adani mine.
The Greens will:
- End our reliance on coal, fracking and gas drilling and transition to clean and exportable renewable energy
- Stop the Adani coal mine from being built
- Create a public retailer that sells only renewable energy and will bring down the cost of power
- Invest in affordable, clean and safe public transport
- Kick start the electric vehicle revolution and reduce the cost of electric vehicles
- Put an end to dirty political donations from mining companies
Volunteer For Us
Our movement is people powered. It’s going to take all of us to win. Will you join us?
Donate to Our Campaign
Unlike Labor and the Liberals we don’t take corporate donations. We need your help to win.