Join our campaign to
Resist the far-right
Everyone in our community has the right to feel safe and included.
WILL YOU JOIN OUR CALL?
There’s no room for racism
We will always stand up for and celebrate the diversity of our community. The racist agenda of those on the far right is not welcome here.
Our plan to create a more diverse, equal and peaceful future:
- Work with First Nations People, to establish a path fore sovereignty and treaties and close the gap
- Stamp out systemic racism and champion diversity in our communities
- Ensure equality for women in all aspects of society, including at work
- Ensure LGBTIQ+ people have full equality under the law
- Create a charter of rights
- Make Australia a good global citizenship, by supporting peace and demilitarisation
All of us deserve to feel safe and to have equal opportunities in life, no matter our background, ability, gender, sexuality, income or postcode.
But both Liberal and Labor governments have cynically pitted members of our community against each other. They’ve introduced and aggressively championed policies that exclude or vilify people just because of who they are – divisive policies like allowing schools to discriminate against gay teachers, unbelievably cruel policies like locking refugee children up in offshore detention indefinitely, or discriminatory policies that result in aboriginal kids locked up in jail at ten times the rate of non-aboriginal kids.
The Greens will always fight for our rights, champion diversity and call out discrimination, bias and bigotry. We will make sure that everyone has the opportunity to live a good life, free from discrimination.
Volunteer With Us
Our movement is people powered. It’s going to take all of us to win. Will you join us?
Donate to Our Campaign
Unlike Labor and the Liberals we don’t take corporate donations. We need your help to win.